Monday, January 10, 2011

::Night Out - What I Wore::


IMG_1129

On Saturday night, Kris and I went to J-'s birthday party. He and R- had turned their house into a nightclub, complete with motion-detecting strobelights and DJ Lames on the digital 1's and 2's!

 IMG_1140

What I Wore:

Jacket: James Perse
Jeans: my trusty old Paper Denim + Cloth
Shoes: Yellow Box (old faves)
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: A gift from Dev! They're lillies, my favorite flowers.

Make-Up:

EyeShadow: MAC Texture & Motif
EyeLiner: MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Mascara: Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Bronzer: MAC Metal Rock Mineralize Skinfinish
Lips: Clinique Bamboo Pink Long Last Glosswear
(...if you couldn't tell, I'm a hardcore MAC & Clinique fan)

I didn't take a picture of it, but in addition to my wedding ring, I also wore my grandmother's first wedding ring...from 1943! She and my grandfather were married during his furlough from WWII, and then he was sent back to Europe. It's a beautiful Art Deco-ish ring, and it means a lot to me.

IMG_1146

Here's Kris...looking cute.

I'll post pictures from the party tomorrow!

XOXO, Girl in the World





No comments: