Monday, January 10, 2011

::Club* Enclave::


IMG_1184

* = house with furniture removed from living room and strobe lights put in, lol...

As I mentioned yesterday, Kris and I spent Saturday night with friends for J-'s birthday party. Here are a few pictures:

IMG_1165

Absolutely LOVE Lames's Pac-Man pin! He made it himself, out of Legos!

IMG_1183

The birthday boy with my friend, M-. For some reason, most people at the party were wearing plaid. I didn't get the memo on that one...

IMG_1191

Oops!

IMG_1196

IMG_1519

"Get it, Grrrrrl!"

IMG_1529

Caro looked hot, as always!

IMG_1518

And J- had on the prettiest stilettos I've seen in awhile.
{I might have to jack them *sneaky side-eye*}

There was plenty of booty shaking goin' on that night!
I think it's safe to say that the birthday boy had a great time.

No comments: