Monday, January 24, 2011

::Boughetto Birthday Bash::


Photobucket

So this was the result of my experiment on Saturday afternoon. I shredded the white tee shirt (front and back) and wore the purple tank underneath. I also managed to cut the crap out of myself with those scissors. :(

{Just so you know, trying to cut stuff with sharp scissors while talking on the phone is NOT a good idea...}

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our ghetto-fabulous hors d'ouevres! Read carefully if you want to laugh, LOL.

Photobucket

Here's the boughetto birthday girl! Complete with wig and improvised "statement" piece!

Photobucket

Some of our ghetto beverage selections. Not pictured: the bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 somebody brought with them.

Photobucket

Lames looking at J- all crazy-like. You might notice that he has a "Kim Zolciak" nametag on...we were playing the game where you guess which celebrity you are. I was Weezy Jefferson!

Photobucket

Ghetto chicken and waffles! Yeeeeeaaaaaah!

Photobucket

Somebody got creative with a dollar bill and the "Leslie, The Queen of Austin" dress-up magnet set, LOL.

Photobucket

My favorite baking queen made red velvet cupcakes with the best cream cheese frosting I've ever had...that little heart was all that was left after I attacked my cupcake.

I took lots of pictures, but can't post them all because Flickr won't let me upload any more until February(*sad face*)...suffice to say that we had a great time and fun was had by all!

Until next time, Cupcake Kisses!

No comments: