Thursday, January 20, 2011

::Night Out - What I Ate::


IMG_0056
{Me and Sophie, waiting on Kris to get ready to go...}

For Christmas, my dad sent Kris and I a gift certificate to one of our favorite restaurants - McCormick and Schmick's. It might seem cheesy, but McCormick's is the place we always go on a special occasion. I ordered my first glass of wine there on my 21st birthday, and that's where my family and I went on the eve of my wedding to celebrate. I've never had a bad experience there!

We got there in time to catch some Happy Hour specials...I ordered Spinach and Artichoke Dip, while Kris ordered Fish Tacos and Hummus.

IMG_0058

Of course, I ordered Oysters Rockfeller like I always do! Soooo good. I love how they always put the oysters on a bed of rock salt.

IMG_0057

For my entree, I ordered a surf-n-turf...steak (nice and bloody) and stuffed shrimp.

IMG_0059

Everything was delicious as usual, but it was amazing how much the good service improved once I whipped out my camera and started taking pictures of all the food. The bartender asked me why I was doing that, and I explained that I had a blog. Everyone was VERY attentive after that. Very amusing.

No comments: