Sunday, January 23, 2011

::Gettin' Crafty::


IMG_0002

Last night, A- had her "Boughetto" Birthday Bash...so that means I had to get creative to come up with a costume! I already had those outrageous Marc Jacobs pants, but I went out thrifting to find tops to go with it. What are those scissors doing there? Stay tuned to find out!

IMG_0019

{Side-Note...it's time to do a Pizza Face post!}

Make-Up:

Eyeshadow: MAC Pigments - Violet [outer half of lid] & Pink Bronze [inner half of lid], MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow [outer half of lid] MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in My Dark Magic [on corner of lid] and MAC White Frost eyeshadow [brow highlighter]

Eyeliner: MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder

Mascara: Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Cheeks: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Metal Rock [in hollows of cheek] and MAC Creme Blush in Pleasureful [on cheekbones]

Lips: MAC Lipstick in Savory & Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Apricot Glaze.

I usually don't wear that much make-up anymore, but it turned out nicer than I expected {...I didn't look like a drag queen...}. I should probably start experimenting again!

Pictures from the party coming soon!

No comments: