Monday, December 27, 2010

::Christmas n' Such::


Here are some pictures from our first Christmas at home...just the two of us!
We mostly sat around and watched movies, drank wine, and played around with our new camera.
IMG_0219
Kris got me a cute blouse from Anthropologie. I love that store!

IMG_0218
He also got me Jonathan Franzen's new book, Freedom. My mom sent me a copy of Waiting for Superman, a companion to the film that came out earlier this year. We've had many, MANY discussions about the state of the public education system.

IMG_0217
My mom also sent us a gift certificate, which I used to buy a new down comforter. It's super warm and snuggly...I never want to leave my bed now! The duvet is one I've had since college - I got it from Target, and I love love love it!

IMG_0294
After the excitement of the morning, we watched A Christmas Story on TV.

IMG_0279
The next day, we went to Urban Outfitters to exchange a gift.
I got a cool new hat, and Kris got a cute messenger bag...that I might steal from him.

IMG_0284
I found this super-cute Bert hat in the men's section!

IMG_0289
After battling crazy lines at Urban, we had a few slices at Mellow Mushroom before heading home. Yum!

If you haven't guessed, our big Christmas gift was a new Canon EOS Rebel T1i.
I'm really excited about being able to take awesome pictures again!

No comments: