Sunday, December 12, 2010

::Christmas List!::


Taking a cue from a couple of my favorite blogs (Niotillfem and tuolomee) I decided to post a few of the things I'd like to see under the tree this year.

443542_2383744-rescaledpic-400x478
I have been looking for a sailor dress with a full skirt for several months now. I found this picture on lookbook, but I'm sorry to say I can't remember whose profile this came from. If you know, send me an email so I can credit the photo!

canoneos
A Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 digital SLR camera!I'm still using my old Nikon that takes film...I love it, but it's time to join to 21st century!

boseipoddock
Bose® SoundDock® for our iPods.


imac
An iMac for my husband and I to share.

wd1tb
And a Western Digital 1 TB External Hard Drive so that I can keep all of my music, pictures and data organized in one place!

ion_profile_pro_usb_turntable
The ION Portable USB LP Turntable Pro...because Kris and I are still fans of vinyl.

mayer
Might as well have a cool recordto play on the ION turntable right? How about this heart-shaped record from our friend, Mayer Hawthorne? If you haven't heard of him, you need to get with the program. For reals.

ktichenaid
A KitchenAid 5-Quart Mixer...cookies and cakes galore!

littlebirch
The Little Birch jewelry stand from Urban Outfitters.

FryePaige
The Frye Company's Paige boot.

classicqgroovee
Marc Jacobs - Classic Q Groovee handbag. I'm not much of a purse carrying girl, but this is the perfect size for me!

hobo
Two Hobo clutch / wallets - one in brown, one in black. I use mine as a wallet, but when I'm going out on the town, I slip my lipstick and keys into one of the pockets and voila! A clutch fit for a queen!

books
Last, but most important on my list, are BOOKS! I have too many that I want to read to list, but I am excited about Jonathan Franzen's new book Freedom: A Novel, and my brother is insisting that I read Alexandre Dumas's The Count of Monte Cristo
.

(I'm an Amazon Associate, so if you would like to purchase anything I've mentioned, please use the links above.)

No comments: