Friday, March 18, 2011

::SXSW Day 1::


En route
Headed out for Day 1 of SXSW Interactive.
Top: Rodarte for Target / Hat: Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses: Dior
Face: MAC Golden Lariat Mineralizer (my new favorite!) from the Wonder Woman collection; MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass


That time of year has arrived...when people from all over the world descend upon Austin, TX for a festival celebrating all sorts of media! South by Southwest has been a spring break tradition for me, and this year got pretty exciting! Day 1 consisted of:

Hanging out with fellow bloggers at Bakespace.com's Techmunch Conference, which was a lot of fun!
Plus, Whole Foods sent us home with a little gift:
IMG_0061
My Bag o' Swag from Whole Foods. Good lookin' out!

Heading to Lames's Backyard Birthday Bash...complete with Bounce House!
IMG_0086
Jeans: J Brand / Handbag: Aldo

IMG_0094
L- laughing it up. She is totally rocking that hat!

IMG_0103
Havin' a grand ole time!

IMG_0135
How cute is this?! I totally want to steal it and hang it in my bathroom!

IMG_0137
Kris was having a great time as well...it was hard getting him out of the door!

IMG_0174
Chanel, the canine mistress of the house, was pooped.

After dragging ourselves away from the fun at Lames's house, we headed downtown for a networking event hosted by DigitalLA.
But the highlight of my night was this:
IMG_0252
Ohhhh yes. They couldn't have picked a better name for this food cart.
I rarely get a chance to get a late night snack from Best Wurst, but I seriously love their Italian Sausage. *DrOoL*


IMG_0262
Soooo effing good. If you're ever in Austin, you can catch them on 6th Street at night. Best post-drinking food ever!

I'll be posting more pictures of my days and nights at SXSW soon! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: