Sunday, April 10, 2011

::Birthday Wishes::


{photo from emilyabigail.com}

My birthday is coming up, and so instead of privately obsessing over my wishlist, I thought I'd share it with you all!
Here's what I have my eye on this spring:

The A-Different-Stripe Maxi Dress from Anthropologie.

The Canvas Boardwalk Brogue from Madewell.

A bottle of Miss Dior Cherie.

The nail polishes from MAC's Quite Cute collection.
{Photo from vampyvarnish.com}

The first season of Treme.

A copy of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
{I've been wanting to read this FOREVER and I can never find a copy when I go to the bookstore!}

What do you all have your eyes on this spring? Have you been window shopping and had something catch your eye? Share your find below in the comments section!

Until next time, XOXO!

No comments: